For therapists, doctors, teachers and other educators
The Professional-Edition is our “professional product” for therapists and professional educators. It contains all the tests and exercises described by Prof. Dr. Dr. Werth in his book, which can be implemented using computer technology without speech recognition.
The Exercise Edition is recommended for parents.
The Professional-Editiont offers a very comprehensive diagnosis of the various causes of reading disorders and enables symptom-related, individual student practice.
- Selected tests for the diagnosis of reading difficulties and reading disorders
- Selected exercises for reading letters, groups of letters, single words and texts
- Curriculum-coordinated standard vocabulary for 1st – 4th grade of primary school, additional word material for grades 5 and 6
- Interesting reading texts by Dr. Gero Tacke, school psychologist and others (up to 7th grade).
- Extensive setting options to adjust the presentation of the texts according to the individual reading disturbance, e.g. cursor-supported gaze guidance, contrast weakening of the surrounding text, etc.
- Special practice mode “Preventing early gaze jump ” for students with ADS/ADHS
- Special settings for patients with a reading disorder as a result of brain damage, e.g. Neglect.
- Special settings for patients with a reading disorder due to a visual field defect, e.g. half-sided blindness.
- Sensual questions to ensure reading comprehension
- Editor for creating your own exercises and for reading in or entering your own texts
- Printing station to print out reading texts with optical aids such as syllable sheets or a text wrapping according to the rules of simplified readability.
- Student administration and possibility to create homework for students with individual settings.
To complete your homework, you will need to install the Exercise Edition. This means that the student works at home with the Exercise Edition.
- Automatic logging of exercises
- Recorder function for audio recording while reading
- Detailed functions for evaluation
The Exercise-Edition are available in the following languages
Englisch, Spanisch and other languages are in preparation.
The Professional-Edition is offered in three license forms:
- 100 operating hours, can be distributed over several computers as required
With billing to the second: 99,- Euro
- Annual licenses for one PC: 99,- Euro
- Unlimited usable license for one PC: 299,- Euro
- Runs on all common PCs.
The following Windows versions are supported:
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the above Windows versions are supported.
- The software can also be operated on an Apple computer with the help of Parallels Desktops.