Children learn easily by heart
Children of reading age learn by heart very easily. So that texts are really read and not – based on the text template – reproduced by heart, it is important that exercise texts are available in sufficient number and selection and that repetitions with the same texts are avoided. We recommend practising reading for 10 – 15 minutes a day with the help of the Exercise Set.
- Exercises to recognize letters/letter groups, single words “at a glance”. The presentation time can be variably adjusted to the respective student.
- Curriculum-coordinated standard vocabulary 1.-4. primary school class, additional word material for class 5 and 6
- Interesting reading texts by Dr. Gero Tacke, school psychologist and others (up to approx. 7th grade)
- Extensive setting options to adjust the display of the texts according to the individual reading disturbance.
- Special practice mode “Prevent too early gaze jum” for students with ADS/ADHS
- Editor for creating your own exercises and entering your own reading texts
- Sensual questions to ensure reading comprehension
- Printing station for printing reading texts with optical aids such as syllable sheets
Our Home Software
The Exercise-Edition is mainly for home practice, but it is also used by schools that have limited time to diagnose and want to practice with students. The Exercise-Edition can be used as a single user license on a single predetermined PC for an unlimited period of time.
The Professional and Exercise Set can be fully integrated via the “Homework” function, i.e. the therapist/teacher can use the Professional Set to create homework with individual student exercises and save it on a data carrier, e.g. a USB stick. It is also possible to send the exercises by e-mail. With the help of the exercise set, the student can work on his homework, which can then be read in and examined by the teacher/therapist.
The Exercise-Edition are available in the following languages
Other languages are in preparation.
The user interface of the program is available in English, German and Spanish and automatically adapts to the language of the operating system, but can also be switched.
The different languages of the exercise content must be licensed separately, additional languages can be purchased as language packs at any time. For example, if you have purchased an Exercise-Edition in the past, you can add English to the program by purchasing an English Language Pack.
- Runs on all common PCs. The following Windows versions are supported:
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the above Windows versions are supported.
- The software can also be operated on a MAC with the help of Parallels-Dektop